Business Development Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £70,000 - £99,999
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/09/2023
A full-service global law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team based in London. This role will support the firm’s Finance practice group across the EMEA region. You will deliver marketing and BD plans and facilitate pitch/pursuits activity to achieve growth. This role is ideal for an experienced BD professional with a background in strategic selling, pursuits and account management within a legal / professional services environment.
- Responsible for developing the sector business plan in UK and EMEA.
- Developing profile raising activities in line with the sector plan, such as conferences, web and online presence, thought leadership and industry initiatives.
- Develop / maintain tools and infrastructure to support pitching activity for the group, including maintaining credentials and creating templates to be used for pitches.
- Carrying out market research to monitor relevant developments, and identify opportunities to pursue.
- Collaborate with relevant partners for the practice to prepare relevant directory submissions.
- Support the Head of BD Finance with the implementation of the wider Finance strategy.
- Take an active role in the client listening across the Finance group.
- Previous experience within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven experience of client development and supporting with pitch/proposals.
- Educated to degree level and/or CIM certification.
- Able to engage with stakeholders across practice groups and wider BD team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend