Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/07/2023
A top ranked international law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Retail and Consumer sector based in their London office. The role holder will sit within the central Business Development function and will work with the sector Head to promote best practice and to implement BD plans. This is a growing area for the firm and is a great opportunity for someone who is creative and enjoys working with on exciting campaigns and with high profile brands.
- Provide research on growth opportunities, whether sector driven or through market change.
- Working closely the dedicated client teams, to ensure alignment with sector strategy.
- Responsibility for the management of campaigns/activities throughout the year, in partnership with the central marketing team.
- Work with the sector leadership to identify opportunities in the firm to cross-sell and identify opportunities for clients and targets across the business.
- Take steps to build a personal network within the firm and with relevant external bodies.
- Channel ideas from, PR, Bids and marketing back to sector partners to ensure best practice is being shared.
- Lead on bid for major sector opportunities and provide support to bids led from the sector.
- Excellent communicator.
- Line management experience(desirable).
- Client account management experience(desirable).
- Relevant retail and consumer sector knowledge.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend