Business Development Manager – Global Funds & Asset Management
Salary: Market rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/03/2022
One of the worlds leading law firms is seeking an experienced business development professional to join their team in the capacity of BDM for Global Funds & Asset Management. This role will provide day to day BD support to partners and lawyers, ensuring best practice and implemented strategy. This role reports to the Senior Manager for Banking.
- Work directly with partners to drive a cohesive BD strategy across the firm and increase the collaboration between partners/lawyers across practice.
- Analyse existing relationships to develop a strategy to more consistently cross-sell the firms upstream fund relationships into downstream transactional relationships.
- Work directly with the leadership team to promote the offering across the firm and consistently target high quality, profitable and sustainable growth.
- Act as lead client relationship manager for an agreed group of sovereign wealth fund priority clients and support the relationship partners with plans and tactics to advance these relationships.
- Proactively work with the partners and actively contribute to their business plans. Act as an internal consultant and help coach partners/lawyers on marketing and business development.
- Implement the strategy and help influence key individuals within the practices and to achieve agreed strategic goals. This may include leading on content at global offsites, writing regular practice-wide communications on strategic activities, and/or reporting back on metrics.
- Facilitate the integration and on-boarding of any partner lateral hires or partner promotions (internally) within the groups.
- Act as an internal consultant to partners on marketing and business development activities requiring the development of strong personal relationships with global partners.
- Must have prior understanding of funds, asset management and capital markets.
- Substantial experience developing and implementing business development strategies
- Experience working for a law firm or professional services firm.
- Bright, creative and the ability to translate market developments into clients needs.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend