Business Development Manager – Germany
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/06/2023
A leading global law firm are seeking a European Business Development Manager to join the firm and raise the profile of the global network. The role-holder will collaborate with global teams to facilitate sales and coordinate high-value marketing initiatives to make an impact on European operations and enhance the firm’s reputation. Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Execute the marketing strategy to best practice and using analytics to identify and track leads.
- Using analytics to identify and track leads, and monitor activity to report on effectiveness for maximum ROI.
- Conduct research using internal and external data sources to meet client team, practice and sector needs.
- Development of matters descriptions and ensuring these are saved to the matter database in accordance with best practice.
- Support the management of the legal directories process including research and content management.
- Facilitate access to pitch best practice tools and content; coordinating contribution of pitch stakeholders.
- Support preparation for Pipeline Review Meetings including accurately maintaining systems.
- Support client/business development client by preparing and tracking leads; reporting on ROI for further opportunity identification.
- Ensure that the senior manager remains updated on new work and work in progress.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven BD experience working at a similar position within a fast-paced industry.
- Experience formulating and monitoring budgets, and any associated reports.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend