Business Development Manager – Flexible Location
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/12/2022
A top-50 national law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join the Litigation and Regulatory team in supporting their national BD efforts. This role will contribute to the delivery of strategic marketing activity, promote the firms contentious legal services and provide additional support to cross practice activity.
- Liaise with Divisional Head and BD colleagues and identify priority areas for growth, to measure focus and outputs required.
- Advise on strategic priorities of the Division to influence wider BD activity working closely with the central BD team.
- Strong understanding of major clients that deliver income for the Division
- Identification of marketing and BD initiatives to support measurable achievement, which can be reported on quarterly.
- Providing press release drafts on major matters to support the central PR team.
- Advising the PR team on social media campaigns as identified in the plans.
- Supporting with the development of an external campaign programme.
- Collaboration with the Senior Events Manager to identify events that warrant support and ensure content required for the event reflects key strategic messaging.
- Drafting internal communications relating to the Divisional successes.
- Educated to a degree level, CIM certifications an advantage.
- Previous experience working in a partnership environment.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, achieve objectives and adhere to a project plan.
- Proven ability to advise and influence senior stakeholders.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend