Business Development Manager – Essex
Location: South East
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/09/2023
A regional firm known for their work in providing legal services and wealth management advice to the financial services sector, is searching for a Business Development Manager to join the firm. The role-holder will support with driving growth and contributing to the success of the business, through developing regional business plans, targeting key accounts, and raising the profile of the firm.
- Driving sales through representing the company, and raising awareness of the firm and their core sectors.
- Establishing connections with regional professional networks, such as accountants, mortgage professionals, and insurance brokers, to introduce new clients to the firm.
- Collaborate with various teams and business departments, ensuring they achieve plans and objectives.
- Contributing ideas to support development of the firm’s business plan.
- Coordinate promotional webinars, seminars and presentations to clients and professional connections.
- Provide supporting in identifying and developing new opportunities in the market.
- Responsible for producing management reports and key performance indicators.
- Previous industry experience in Financial Services managing a team of advisers (3 years minimum).
- Experience of working within a regulated organisation.
- Able to ensure reliable and accurate working practice.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend