Business Development Manager – Corporate
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/08/2022
A leading national law firm are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to help lead their BD strategy. This is a Hybrid role and offers a choice of several locations to consider your ‘local’ office. You will work strategically to deliver incisive business development support, ensuring objectives in the Corporate, Banking, Restructuring, Tax and IIS areas are met. This role reports to the Head of Groups BD.
- Lead and develop business development and marketing across the Corporate, Banking, Restructuring Units and Tax units and IIS.
- The BD Manager- Corporate platform will work with partners to agree joined-up business plans, and subsequently ensuring the successful execution of all plans and the measurement of results.
- Identifying and developing target markets, co-ordinating activities to develop the profile of the group, presenting the firm’s expertise in a consistent and joined up way.
- Work with the fee earners to encourage cross unit collaboration and cross selling between the units, spotting any synergies within the business plans.
- Build strong, proactive relationships with Corporate, Banking, Restructuring, Tax and IIS fee earners across all offices and positive working relationships with the wider Marketing team.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Corporate, Banking, Restructuring and Tax units and IIS ensuring that they can access the wider marketing support they require to deliver their business plans in a seamless and efficient way.
- You will have held a similar position in a legal or professional services business.
- Provide a sounding board and robust challenge to fee earners on planned marketing activity to ensure it is in line with group wide business objectives.
- Be proactive and able to identify cross selling opportunities.
- Adopt a consultative approach and customer focused mind-set.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered.
We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend