Business Development Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/01/2023
A dynamic national law firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Bristol office. The role holder will manage exciting projects and initiatives and work alongside lawyers to ensure effectiveness of business development activities. This role works within the Marketing team and reports directly to the Senior Business Development Manager. This si a great opportunity for someone looking to step-up or further develop.
- Provide support with the implementation of the firm’s Markets strategy.
- Identify emerging market trends and opportunities to grow the sector and deliver marketing and BD initiatives.
- Provide support to lawyers with client sourcing and networking opportunities.
- Assist lawyers with the production of marketing plans to deliver business objectives.
- Work closely with the Pursuits team on strategic firm pitches.
- Assist lawyers on Client Relationship Management (CRM) activities.
- Support the wider Marketing team with key marketing activities, including legal directories submissions, PR matters, and management of content.
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Able to prioritise and hand a constantly changing workload.
- Resilient and able to work through challenges and set-backs.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend