Business Development Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 11/09/2023
A highly regarded full-service law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC. The role-holder will support in leading BD initiatives to contribute to the firm’s growth and success. You will work closely with the team to identify growth opportunities, cultivate client relationships, and support with executing the market strategy.
- Assist in the delivery of marketing & BD initiatives in line with the firm’s Markets strategy.
- Understanding sector-specific challenges and emerging market trends within the industry, to promote the firm’s value proposition in these markets.
- Provide BD support aligned to sectors and practice groups.
- Identify business growth opportunities for key clients and convert these leads into successful marketing and BD outputs.
- Collaborate with legal professionals to develop and implement sector-specific business plans and achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with colleagues to assist in the development of pitches and tenders.
- Collaborate with the Pursuits team on strategic pitches for the firm.
- Provide support to lawyers in managing client relationship activities.
- Assist lawyers and contribute to the broader marketing team’s essential marketing activities, including legal directories submissions, press activities, and developing email marketing and website content.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Able to challenge and influence senior stakeholders and colleagues.
- Able to effectively prioritise concurrent tasks adapt to constantly changing priorities.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend