Business Development Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/08/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with an award-winning national law firm, to hire a Business Development Manager to join their Bristol office. The role holder will contribute towards the development and implementation of client development initiatives, winning new business and raising the profile of the firm’s key sectors. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for development and a firm who offers real flexibility and a great culture.
- Develop and execute targeted business development plans for key sectors and business groups.
- Build strong client relationships with key sector clients to manage relevant client panels and frameworks.
- Develop thought leadership campaigns to position the firm as industry experts for key sectors and service lines.
- Collaborating with knowledge teams and other internal teams, to develop clear and market-focused client updates.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the firm’s visibility in the legal and industry press through strategic PR efforts.
- Coordinating with the Events Manager to deliver an events programme, both in-person and virtual, to engage clients, prospects, and intermediaries.
- Collaborating with the legal team to draft legal directory submissions and relevant award entries.
- Collaboration with the Bids team to develop proposals and pitch presentations for key sectors and service lines.
- Collaboration with the Marketing & BD team to drive sector activity and support the firm’s ambitious growth plans.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Educated to a degree level or have relevant BD/marketing experience.
- Having a background in Consumer, Retail or Real Estate would be ideal.
- Experience of using a range of marketing technologies (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend