Business Development Manager – Antitrust
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/02/2022
An awarding-winning international law firm is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in their London office. They seek someone who will proactively implement and deliver business strategies in order to help the firm grow. This role reports to the Global Antitrust Senior BD Manager.
- Will be working alongside BD colleagues and senior associates with supporting and managing the development of coordinated marketing campaigns, ensuring client-facing channels such as website, social media and events support the firm’s overall business development strategy.
- Supporting the Senior BD Manager for global Antitrust on ad hoc projects and initiatives where necessary.
- Be responsible for taking a lead role in preparing proposals, pitches, CVS, and credential statements on behalf of London Antitrust partners. In addition to this, will support colleagues to collect client feedback and proposal outcomes.
- Managing and developing programme events in order to build relationships with clients and work with the communications media relations team to develop a marketing profile for the London Antitrust team.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge – keep up-to-date on all commercial and legal issues affecting the London Antitrust practice.
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have experience working in a law firm or professional services.
- Experience at senior business development executive or manager level.
- Ideally have experience in working in/knowledge of the antitrust field and/ or have the enthusiasm in an understanding of Antitrust.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend