Business Development Manager
Salary: 50,000.00 - 60, 000.00
Salary band: £50,000 - £69,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/03/22
An award-winning national law firm are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the team in one of their UK offices. The role holder will support their Financial Services sector group help to grow their revenue and reputation and develop their outstanding client base, working closely with the sector lead. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for progession.
- Designing, executing and regularly revising Business Development and client tactics.
- Recognising sales opportunities and developing captivating market propositions.
- Leading sales and marketing campaigns with support from the Communications teams to position the firm to win work and convert new sales opportunities.
- Building long-lasting relationships with priority clients in the Financial Services sector and supporting the Client Engagement team in growing the number of those clients.
- Creating persuasive and exciting marketing collateral, proposals, bids and pitch presentations.
- Ensuring ongoing engagement with high value prospects through the development of contact plans.
- Nurturing relationships with leading financial services industry bodies and using these relationships to raise the firm and the sector’s profile.
- Graduate or an equivalent level.
- Proven track record of helping professional services organisations develop their reputation and achieve revenue growth.
- Some knowledge of the Financial Services sector and experience of working alongside major financial organisations.
- Effectively able to run successful sales and marketing campaigns.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend