Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/03/2022
A leading award-winning global law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team based in either London or Manchester office. This role will to manage and contribute to the collaborative development and pursuit of clients across insurance business lines, as you will be reporting to the Senior Manager. This is a brand new role joining part of the supportive and growing team. This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Exec looking for a step-up opportunity.
- Support the Senior Manager in the use of products and content for client engagement purposes.
- Execute and manage the use of all marketing channels as set out in marketing plans.
- Use analytics to identify and track leads and monitor performance of activity for maximum ROI.
- Support and lead on strategic pitches, ensuring review of the process is measured from start to finish.
- Prepare internal and external source research and necessary supporting material including marketing assets.
- Undertake prescribed analysis of internal and external data sources to meet client team, practice and sector needs.
- Proven experience of working in the professional services organisation.
- Degree educated or qualification in marketing.
- An ability to complete work to a high standard with quality and excellence of delivery.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages and CRM systems an advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend