Business Development Manager
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 08.02.21
Blue Legal is working in conjunction with a leading National Law Firm to identify a Business Development Manager to join their network office. The candidate will be responsible for planning and managing business development activity to support business growth and ensure outcomes are delivered to achieve business and strategic goals. This is a 12 month FTC.
- Working with Bids team, the Business Development Manager to provide direction, advice on strategic and anticipating future trends in bid/tender opportunities, to secure new business and increase profitable work from existing referrers and targeted prospects.
- Having an excellent understanding of the businesses’ services and products and be able to advice others and promote/sell to external clients.
- Developing and drive business development strategy and client relationships.
- Using market intelligence and shared information, the Business Development Manager must ensure close monitoring, recording, tracking and feedback relating to market and client activity, as well as management of budgets.
- Delivering value for the group from other Sales and Marketing Department strategic and operational plans by integration to major campaigns and to share best practice knowledge, ideas and details of activities amongst other teams.
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector.
- Previous experience working in a multi-disciplined marketing and business development team.
- Strategic and budget/financial planning.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend