Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/03/2022
One of the UK’s leading national law firms is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team based in London. This role will lead and support the firms regional and national business development plans, working closely with senior stakeholders. The role will report to the Director of Business Development.
- Develop and support opportunities for increasing new business
- Identify and research clients within existing and emerging sectors.
- Prospect for new clients and turn this into new business
- Drive, coach challenge and support the firms business lines at all levels.
- Implement the business development strategy across the departments, working collaboratively to develop growth.
- Assist in the preparation of pitches and proposals
- Attend business/networking functions and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Strong and demonstrable experience of business development in a law firm is essential
- Experience working with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Outstanding relationship building and people management skills.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business development
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend