Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/02/2022
We are working with a long-established, international law firm that is seeking a Business Development Manager to support this firm’s growth plans in their London office, whilst working closely with the London Office Manager Partner and the UK Business Development Director.
- Support strategic growth in sector groups and BD related projects
- Provide counsel on strategy and build client relationships
- Identify and utilise appropriate marketing and sales techniques
- Facilitator for client expansion and targeted initiatives
- Utilise creativity and leadership to help practice
- Experience in developing client development/sales plans
- Proven project management track record
- Educated degree level or equivalent
- 6-7 years of experience in Business Development
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend