Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 27/01/2022
A top tier global law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The candidate will lead business development and marketing activities for their respective sectors and practice areas through the development of clear strategies and business plans, and management of an aligned range of marketing campaigns, communications, and key account activity. This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Executive looking for a progression opportunity.
- Development and implementation of UK and international business development and business development campaigns, in line with sector business objectives and in consultation with sector and sub-sector groups
- Creation of effective cross-practice area and international groups and the management of their communication, marketing, and client development programs
- Management, and where necessary creation, of all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development agendas
- Creation of differentiating proposal materials and the management of pitch efforts
- Management of junior members of the team, ensuring each member of the group works to the highest standards and develops in their roles
- Execute and manage the use of all marketing channels as set out in marketing plans to best practice and is able
- Effectively advocate the aims of the firm’s business development agenda within their sector, assisting partners, lawyers, and team members in maintaining an awareness of these aims and guiding their implementation
- Must have experience within professional services or the legal sector
- Will have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Will have excellent communication, written, and oral skills
- The candidate should be educated to degree level
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend