Business Development Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/11/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with a top 50 US law firm with specialises in M&A, Finance, Restructuring, Capital Markets and other areas of law. The firm are looking for a BDM to join their Corporate and Private Equity team and take on line management of two junior members. This role will be great for someone who is looking for an EMEA remit and wants to be involved in strategy and delivery of M&BD plans.
- Proactively manage and execute the firms EMEA Practice Group strategy plans for M&A and Private Equity.
- Analyse and track clients and targets for individual clients, whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Prepare credentials and pitches tailored for individual clients and sharing best practice.
- Acting as a client manager for a few of the firm’s key clients, keeping client teams informed on client developments, industry trends and leading on client feedback initiatives.
- Drafting client communications and overseeing client information on the firms CRM.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in M&BD roles in a professional services or law firm environment.
- Good knowledge of M&A and/or Private Equity is desirable.
- Experienced line management of junior colleagues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to build relationships across all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend