Business Development Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/05/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with an award winning national law firm who are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join one of their UK offices. The role holder will contribute towards the implementation and development of marketing business development projects and sales opportunities within the firms growing public sector team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for development and a firm who offers real flexibility and a great culture.
- To create, implement and regularly review Business Development and client strategy plans.
- Maintain and manage sales pipeline in order to support the progression and conversion of opportunities.
- Creating credible marketing collateral, proposals, bids and pitch presentations.
- Create and develop event programmes, both in-person and virtual in order for clients and prospects to engage in.
- To form and build professional relationships with priority clients within practice areas and supporting Client Relationships Partners with managing relevant client frameworks.
- Working with the firms campaigns team to develop thought leadership campaigns in order to help raise the firm’s reputation.
- Supporting the communications team in promoting the public and digital sector teams through the firms website, social media channels, email marketing, PR and internal Comms.
- Must be educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- To have experience of building a firm’s reputation through marketing communications and campaigns.
- A professional services, preferably legal, background.
- Experience of using a range of marketing technologies.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend