Business Development Manager – M&A
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/01/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a renowned global law firm to recruit a Business Development Manager to lead their M&A team, based in London. The role-holder will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing and business development process, with a focus on pitching on BD opportunities across the UK and internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international team, and join a firm with a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration. This is a great role for an experienced manager looking for a new challenge.
- Developing the marketing and business development strategy with a focus on existing clients and winning new work for the sector group.
- Leading the creation of compelling credentials, proposals and pitches to respond to bids and win work for the global practice group.
- Producing sector-specific content, campaigns or events to increase engagement with key clients and raise the firm’s global profile.
- Analysing trends and identify opportunities to develop client relationships, and measure the success of initiatives.
- Will contribute to the improvement in the firm’s approach to business development by sharing knowledge, content and data to centralised tools.
- Will be responsible for career development more junior colleagues within the team.
- Educated to a degree level; with previous experience working legal / professional services firms.
- Demonstrable experience with the entire bid/pitching process.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend