Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 16/01/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international professional services firm, who are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Leeds office on a 12 month contract. This role will be directly responsible for shaping marketing & BD initiatives for the Yorkshire and North East region and will involve the strategic delivery of firm-wide sales planning, marketing campaigns, and new digital marketing tools.
- Close liaison with the Leeds Office Managing Partner and wider partners to develop the market strategy to support growth plans, focusing on ROI.
- Using regional and national campaigns to develop relationships with target clients aligned with regional growth plans.
- Collation of client feedback using firm-wide strategies and ensuring there is an agreed plan to address isolated and trend issues.
- Provision of bid support to internal teams throughout the bid cycle, ensuring use of best practice tools and ensuring opportunities are evaluated appropriately.
- Collaboration with the PR team/external agencies to support media relationships and build profile for team.
- Oversee all local marketing activity to ensure plans are aligned to and support the local strategy and conduct monthly sales team meetings with key stakeholders.
- Previous manager level experience in a similar role, with examples of line management / mentoring to support the development of others.
- Possess a professional qualification / able to demonstrate a commitment towards ongoing learning.
- Previous experience working within an accountancy / professional services firm.
- Ability to manage and develop internal marketing plans to cultivate internal relationships and build strong external customer relations.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend