Business Development Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/11/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The firm is seeking someone to support with the delivery of initiatives to drive value and pursue profitable growth through cross-sector campaigns and selected client accounts for the Insurance sector, working closely with the Head of Business Development.
- Development and implementation of the key client programme, identifying opportunities in sectors, markets and products.
- Work with the Bids and Sector teams to facilitate the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with Client Relationship teams to achieve revenue targets, including the review of CRM budgets.
- Collaboration with the Marketing team to support the delivery of campaigns and ensure alignment with client needs.
- Encourage the effective use of the CRM systems to support growth of client accounts through the sales pipeline.
- Analysis of key client and prospect data to facilitate reporting for key stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Learning & Development Team to deliver sales and business development training programme.
- Drive forward CRM activity through the use of client development workshops to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Client Listening team to gain insight and grow client relationships.
- Experience working within the legal / professional services sector.
- Proven experience of managing client accounts, and planning growth strategies.
- Strong understanding of the market and using this knowledge to generate growth opportunities.
- Experience in implementing change programmes and delivering business development training.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend