Business Development Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/11/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with a top-tier global law firm who are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their London office. This is a fundamental role, leading the development and implementation of business development and marketing initiatives for their Real Estate group. The ideal candidate will also be creative and confident to share their ideas, this is an exciting opportunity to be autonomous and make the role their own.
- Responsible for the delivery of initiatives in line with agreed marketing plans and relevant campaigns, using analytics to identify and track leads.
- Take a lead on devising new ideas to discuss with Senior Manager and Partners in the group to help raise the group’s profile.
- Provide support to the Senior Manager with the implementation of content for client engagement purposes.
- Management of the firm’s various marketing channels as agreed in the marketing plans to best practice.
- Advise and manage partners, being the driving force for the group’s BD direction.
- Analysis of internal and external data sources to meet individual needs of the client team, practice and sector.
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager to lead strategic pitches for the business line, ensuring the Go/No Go evaluation and pitch reviews are completed.
- Previous BD experience working within a Legal / Professional Services firm.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages and CRM systems (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend