Business Development Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/10/2022
A dynamic international law firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to provide business development and marketing support to their Transport sector group. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of business development initiatives and executing strategies across the firm and for the assigned groups. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior executive looking for a step up into a managerial position, based in the firm’s London office.
- Supporting with the delivery of business development initiatives to achieve the group’s strategy.
- Liaising with and providing BD support to the asset finance cross-practice group.
- Supporting with the preparation of proposal documents.
- Work closely with the senior BD Manager to develop and execute strategic business plans.
- Implementation of business development initiatives to achieve targeted business plans and report on effectiveness.
- Identification of new business opportunities through analysis of market developments.
- Identify opportunities to develop new and existing clients and proactively identify ways to cross sell into the wider business.
- Development of BD activity reports and relevant marketing activities across the firm.
- Work closely with the firm in house pricing team to create clear pricing strategies for clients.
- Significant exposure to a partnership environment, understanding importance of a sector and focussed client approach.
- Previous experience working within a similar role in a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Willing to learn about and understand the transportation and asset finance sectors.
- Knowledge of account principles and reporting would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend