Business Development Manager
Salary: £55,000- £65, 000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
A top Tier global law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their London office. This is a pivotal role, leading the business development and marketing activities for the Trade and Marine sectors through the development of clear strategies and business plans, and management of an aligned range of marketing campaigns, communications and key account activity. The firm offer excellent progression routes for development and are open to candidates with various sector knowledge.
- Work closely with Senior Managers to manage and contribute to the collaborative development and pursuit of clients across the relative sectors.
- Creating high value marketing and communications activity for the sector.
- Implementing tactics in agreed marketing plans and business line relevant campaigns to best practice and actively uses analytics to identify and track leads.
- Maximise the use of analytics to identify and track leads and monitor performance of activity, reporting back on effectiveness.
- Assist with and lead on strategic pitches ensuring the Go/No Go evaluation and pitch reviews are completed.
- Support preparation for pitches, liaising with senior stakeholders and compile necessary marketing materials and supporting documents.
- Must have experience within professional services or legal sector.
- Candidate should be educated to degree level.
- Experience and knowledge in the Energy, Trade and Marine sectors is desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of using CRM systems.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and want to work as part of a collaborative team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend