Business Development Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/09/2022
A full-service national law firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their London office. This role sits within the wider marketing & BD team and will work closely with partners to develop marketing and business development strategies for Private Wealth. This role will give the opportunity to work and build long last lasting relationships with some high profile clients.
- Lead on business development and marketing activity, to build the profile of these groups and the overall firm.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and agree on joint business plans for the groups.
- Coordinate the implementation of all plans, analysing results to measure success.
- Ensure activities are aligned through collaborative communication and information sharing.
- Promote the use of the CRM system to improve collaborative information sharing and knowledge.
- Involvement in the markets to develop insight and value.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Proven ability to successfully execute business development plans.
- Experience in all areas of marketing and business development.
- Knowledge of corporate, executive and family wealth markets (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend