Business Development Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £78,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/09/2021
A major international law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The role will support the firms’ global Industrials sector, to pursue opportunities, win new business and strengthen key client relationships. This role works collaboratively with marketing, communications and other specialists across the global firm and reports to a Senior Business Development Manager.
- Respond to the specific challenges and opportunities for Industrials.
- Develop a targeted strategy to strengthen client relationships, win new work and build the global reputation of the firm.
- Create pitches and proposals to respond to bids and other opportunities to win work for the sector.
- Produce and manage content, campaigns or events to increase engagement with key clients and enhance the firm’s global reputation.
- Leverage technology and tools to identify opportunities develop key relationships and measure the success of initiatives.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the firm’s approach to business development.
- Take charge of the career development and coaching of more junior colleagues within the BD team, with regular reviews and advice on live work projects.
- Experience working in a law firm at a Manager position.
- Experience in working in the industrials practice (Advantageous).
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent collaboration skills and able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend