Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/09/2022
An award-winning international law firm is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the corporate team. This role will have the chance to lead and drive practice area marketing and business development initiatives reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
- Working directly with partners on the creation of the practice area plans, marketing plans, the practice area BD and marketing budget
- Coordinating with partners and other fee earners to provide strong project management in the implementation of the plans
- Working alongside the pitch executive to provide strategic support to pitch activity including analysing the opportunity as well as carrying out pitch debriefs
- Lead on relevant cross-practice area initiatives
- Develop action plans for existing clients, targets and intermediaries
- Management experience within a Business Development role is essential
- Professional Services Experience is required
- Corporate practice experience
- Experience working with partners for this role would be ideal
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend