Business Development Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 07/09/2022
A major international law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their London office on a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will support the sector group and collaborate with specialists across the global team to develop the marketing and business development strategy to build the reputation of the firm. An interest in technology and pharmaceuticals would be advantageous.
- Develop and execute a focused marketing and business development strategy to strengthen relationships with existing clients.
- Understand trends and developments across the sector, and use this knowledge to target exciting client opportunities.
- Manage credentials, proposals and pitches to respond to bids, strategic panels or other opportunities.
- Produce and manage content, campaigns and events to increase engagement with key clients and enhance the firm’s global reputation.
- Identify opportunities to develop existing clients and services, track key relationships, and measure the success of initiatives.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of business development processes.
- Manage the career development of more junior colleagues within the team.
- Previous experience working within a global legal/professional services firm.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and changing project criteria.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend