Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 15/09/2022
An award-winning international law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join on a 12-month maternity cover contract. This is a great opportunity for Senior BDE who is looking for a step up into a Management role helping drive practice area marketing and business development initiatives for the banking and finance practice group.
- Creating practice development BD and marketing plans getting the opportunity to work directly with Partners.
- Working with fee earners to provide strong project management in the implementation of the plans and ensuring activities are carried out to time and budget
- Leading strategic and planned approach to develop action plans for existing clients and targets
- Supporting the fee earners on their profile-raising initiatives and partners in the preparation of directory and award submissions
- Assisting the marketing communications team and the banking and finance knowledge lawyers to implement practice-wide marketing campaigns
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services firm
- Senior Executive or Management experience in a BD role is essential for this role
- An interest and passion for the Banking and Finance sector
- Experience working with partners would be ideal
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend