Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000.00 - £65, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2022
A national law firm is Looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team based in London. The firm is seeking someone that can develop tactical and strategic marketing plans that support sector objectives and facilitate face to face relationship building. This role reports to The Director of Business Development & Marketing.
- Will be forming and developing excellent collaborative relationships with the BD & M team, bringing in team experts to deliver engaging team projects.
- Producing sector strategic plans as part of our business planning programme
- To monitor and analyse sector performances against targets and chair quarterly sales meetings.
- To maintain a focus on top clients, including target setting and producing action plans
- Sales account and opportunity management.
- Work with the bids team to identify client mobilisation priorities.
- Oversee the production of literature, flyers, updates, award entries and thought leadership materials.
- Working alongside the events team in managing an agenda of events, supporting sector groups.
- Assist with the management of key sector relationships and industry contacts.
- Must have experience in commercial sales.
- To have strong key account management experience
- Experience in Project management.
- Ideally, to have experience working within a UK Health sector.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend