Business Development Executive – Manchester / Leeds
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/02/2024
A leading international law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team based in Manchester. The role-holder will work closely with the Business Development Manager to achieve the group’s strategy through targeted BD and Marketing initiatives. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge within a fast-growing and high performing team.
- Support to the BD Manager and key stakeholders in delivering targeted BD initiatives.
- Building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders and advising on BD activity.
- Support on the production and delivery of bids and tenders for new business opportunities, including pre-qualification and response drafts.
- Assist with bid opportunities and support the Bids team on major panel tenders, ensuring activity is tracked correctly.
- Produce credentials, case studies and testimonials, work with the design team, and update capability statements.
- Responsible for updating web pages and social media for the group.
- Ensure to keep internal communications channels updated correctly.
- Support with group-specific events and conferences.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Professional, works well under pressure, reliable.
- Take ownership of tasks, adhere to deadlines and ask for help when needed.
- Eager to learn, prosper in challenging situations, and work well in a team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend