Business Development Executive – Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/08/2023
A top-performing international law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. The role-holder will support with the implementation of targeted initiatives to achieve the sector strategy, including marketing campaigns, supporting with the delivery of bids and tenders, and be involved in other BD activities such as events and conferences.
- Provide support to the BD Manager to develop and track business plans for the sector, and support partners with targeted BD initiatives.
- Delivery of large strategic campaigns and targeting activities, and collaborate with other BD team members to ensure successful delivery.
- Support with the production and delivery of bids for new business opportunities, drafting first responses and supporting the bids team on major panel tenders.
- Develop credentials, case studies and testimonials in line with the firm’s visual identity and brand.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the CRM platform and central credentials database.
- Management of sector web pages, ensuring content is kept updated such as partner profiles, insights and general updates.
- Supporting with the delivery of events and conferences to enhance the visibility and reputation of the sector and overall firm.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Be computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Office and social media.
- Experience using CRM systems, ideally InterAction.
- Work with teams across the business and manage concurrent requests / projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend