Business Development Executive – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/04/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a growing international law firm, who are seeking a skilled Business Development Executive to support their international go-to-market approach and sector teams. The role works closely with the Business Development Manager, providing support with the delivery of BD initiatives, bid/proposals, digital marketing and social media channels.
- Work with the BD Managers to develop, implement, and review business plans across the sectors, and support partner leads and their teams in BD activities.
- Lead and provide support on planning and delivering large strategic campaigns and BD targeting activities, and collaborate with other BD team members to ensure successful delivery.
- Create and update credentials, case studies, and testimonials, and work with the design team to prepare client presentations and material in line with the firm’s visual identity and brand.
- Assist the BDM’s with sector targets and identify new cross-selling opportunities within the client base.
- Manage, monitor, and measure BD activity and provide regular feedback on ROI for campaign activities.
- Providing support to the Bids team on major panel tenders, including drafting bids and tenders, and leading appropriate bid opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members across the BD team to support sectors with CRM queries, client mailings, and event management.
- Maintain content on various platforms, including the website, the team’s new intranet, and the firm’s social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Possess a relevant Business / Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Be computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Office and social media.
- Work with teams across the business and manage concurrent requests / projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend