Business Development Executive – London (SE)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/06/2023
A leading regional law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team based in SE London. You will play a crucial role in supporting Partners to manage and expand the existing client base and actively support in pursuing new leads and converting them into valued clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys building relationships, and has a proven track record in driving business growth.
- Assist Partners in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Conduct research to generate leads and convert them into new clients.
- Responsible for maintaining a database of leads, prospects, and clients.
- Attending meetings to establish and maintain relationships with key contacts, clients, and prospects.
- Providing support to partners to develop strategies to retain and expand client relationships.
- Draft persuasive and compelling written materials.
- Analysing and presenting data using Excel in relation to business development activities.
- Demonstrate a dynamic and proactive approach to business development.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven experience in business development, with a focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Confident in attending meetings, representing the firm, and negotiating with clients.
- Proficiency in Excel, with the ability to analyse data and provide meaningful insights.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend