Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/08/2023
Our client, an established and highly respected law firm, is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team based in London. You will play a key role in supporting the firm’s key sectors to drive effective BD campaigns, manage new client relationships, and identify new revenue streams with existing clients. In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Senior Business Development Manager to support the firm’s core sectors, and drive forward initiatives to enhance the firm’s profile and reputation.
- Monitor clients and competitors activity and share relevant industry news and trends to identify revenue generation opportunities.
- Support the team in planning and executing client targeting campaigns, and use data analysis and reporting to measure their success.
- Work with the BD team and lawyers to produce credentials documents, pitch materials and presentations and ensure the credentials database is kept up to date.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Communications, and Events team to ensure effective targeted events and communications, including follow-up to key clients, referrers, and prospects.
- Maintain an annual calendar of flagship events, campaigns, and key dates to enhance business development and account management.
- Promote a best practice approach and efficient use of the firm’s CRM database (InterAction), and identify ways to improve processes and reporting to enhance client and contact relationship management.
- Support the CRM team in managing client contact and marketing lists/activities and optimising their use for client and prospect targeting and tracking.
- Previous experience working within in a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience working at a similar level in a business development role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and stakeholders across the firm.
- Previous CRM systems experience (InterAction) would also be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend