Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/05/2023
A leading international law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team based in London. This is a full-mix role, working closely with the Strategic Business Development Manager to support the delivery of bids, client presentations, seminars and firmwide marketing initiatives. This will include building the firm’s brand and reputation, advising lawyers on raising their profiles, coordinating the delivery of business development initiatives, and enhancing client relationships through a key account program.
- Delivery of initiatives including legal updates, blogs, conferences, seminars, hospitality, telemarketing.
- Development of key client accounts and implement CRM best practices.
- Work with the Senior BDM to support the delivery of bids, and draft compelling content for the practice area.
- Ensure practice area marketing initiatives align with firmwide marketing and brand building activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing services team to build the firm’s brand and reputation in the external marketplace.
- Advising lawyers on raising profiles and driving market reputation to key client groups.
- Measuring effectiveness of sector marketing activities and reporting on ROI.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Excellent partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
- Strong understanding of business development, client development and relationship management.
- Able to build effective relationships with individuals at all levels across the firm.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend