Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/04/2023
Blue Legal have collaborated with a leading IP firm, to search for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will work closely with the team to implement business development strategies across the practice group. This role reports to the Head of Business Development.
- To support partners, associates and key stakeholders project dependent businesses while reporting into both the both the Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Working alongside the marketing manager on projects, including legal directory submissions, development of the website, newsletters and other marketing collateral, social media.
- Support the management of business webinars and events and particularly follow up on updates.
- Liaise with the Head of BD and marketing communication manager on supporting a wide range of sector groups and their marketing requirements.
- Contribute towards the thought leadership programmes, working with the members of the BD team to ensure these programmes take place and are followed up on.
- Collaborate with Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager, Participating in projects which may include research, pitches, CRM work, client feedback and training amongst other duties.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Must have knowledge of CRM systems.
- To be educated to Degree level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend