Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/03/2023
A top-tier US law firm is hiring a Business Development Executive to join their London office to support their Energy sector group. This role will work closely with sector partners and the wider BD team across the global firm, to develop and implement strategic business development initiatives. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through pitching, client targeting, and CRM initiatives to raise the profile of the sector and the overall firm.
- Collaborating with the proposals and pursuits team to identify new opportunities and supporting the development of compelling proposals to meet partners’ needs.
- Management of industry-related materials, such as group profiles, case studies, and CVs as well as producing relevant proposals documents.
- Coordinating with BD colleagues on cross-group pitch opportunities.
- Managing delivery and analysis of key sector activities, proposals, and new business wins.
- Management of thought leadership campaigns, ensuring content is shared across relevant social media channels and web pages.
- Liaising with design and regional marketing teams to coordinate client events and webinars
- Working with the PR team on industry PR initiatives and raising the sector profile.
- Development of the regular sector newsletter, and working with the internal communications team to communicate key information to the wider firm.
- Liaising with internal research teams to produce financial reports, and research on clients and prospective clients.
- Marketing / business development experience within a legal / professional services environment.
- Previous experience working in a client-facing role (Advantageous).
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field (Advantageous).
- Strong organisational, project management and problem solving skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend