Business Development Executive – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30,000 - £49,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/01/2023
A top-tier international law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team. The role-holder will provide BD support to one of their top performing sectors, and will be expected to have previous experience supporting with the implementation of BD initiatives.
- Able to respond to the specific challenges and opportunities for the sector group.
- Creating strong credentials, pitches, and advising partners on strategy in relation to fast turn-around bids.
- Identifying other opportunities to win work for the global practice group, ensuring that opportunities are exploited and pitch activity is managed.
- Support with the creation of sector-specific content, campaigns, events and other profile-raising activities.
- Execute a focused marketing and business development strategy.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the firm’s approach to business development, including sharing knowledge.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally with senior stakeholders.
- Able to prioritise tasks working in a fast-paced professional environment and meet quickly changing deadlines.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend