Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/01/2023
An award-winning international law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their London office. The successful candidate will provide support with the delivery of activities to achieve sector objectives and assist with firmwide projects. This role sits within the firm’s marketing and business development department, working closely with the litigation and disputes resolution practice groups.
- Liaise with the relevant practices to develop practice area and marketing plans and analyse effectiveness of practice activities.
- Support with the delivery of practice area and marketing plans, and the delivery of activities aligned to time and budget constraints.
- Assist fee earners with the creation of plans to achieve targets and on profile-raising initiatives.
- Collaborate with the pitch executive to provide pitch support.
- Supporting internal communications activity to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing communications team on the implementation of campaigns and achieve client targets.
- Provide support to the events team with the preparation of seminars and client events.
- Supporting with the creation of press releases and other PR initiatives.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience or understanding about relevant practice areas.
- Previous partner-management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend