Business Development Executive – London
Salary: Up to £45,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 22/09/2023
A progressive full-service law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their London office. The firm is seeking someone to oversee the delivery of all marketing and business development initiatives and support the wider MBD teams with growth of the firm’s sectors and raise the overall profile of the firm.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and BD initiatives and budgets various group within the firm.
- Chairing regular BD meetings with the teams to review progress against the plans, and actively seeking their input and forward-thinking ideas.
- Active participation in various department-specific events and conferences.
- Identifying and running thought leadership campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Provide support in developing department-specific proposals, pitches, directory and award submissions, credentials, and other collateral.
- Monitoring new business opportunities and prospects through marketing and business development activities.
- Conducting comprehensive client, competitor, and market research to enable strategic decisions.
- Collaborating with client development colleagues to assist in client development initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling or client sharing across the firm.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
- Previous experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience working in a Marketing/Business Development position (2 years+).
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using desktop publishing software, CRM systems and Email Marketing platforms.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend