Business Development Executive – Leeds
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/01/2023
A top-tier international law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their Leeds office. This role will support with the development and implementation of business development initiatives for one of the firm’s leading sectors, and supporting with practice group strategies across the firm.
- Drafting pitch materials and developing responses to RfPs, and supporting with the development of proposal content and capabilities.
- Ensure post pitch feedback is actioned from the client to improve win rate.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for the firm’s key clients, working with relevant practice groups BD teams.
- Work closely with partners to identify opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Manage business development activity and CRM systems to input client information.
- Draft marketing collateral, including practice area descriptions, and updating the website/intranet as needed.
- Create content for internal newsletters and marketing campaigns to raise awareness of the sector group throughout the firm.
- Assist with awards and legal directories submissions, to raise the sector profile.
- Ensure all communications channels are utilised, including social media outlets.
- Liaise with the communications team to identify PR opportunities for key publications.
- Previous marketing / business development experience within a legal / professional services environment.
- Previous marketing, public relations, events or project management experience (Advantageous).
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required.
- Ability to understand the legal business environment and the industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and able to adapt to new systems.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend