Business Development Executive – Hertfordshire
Location: South East
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/08/2023
An established regional law firm is searching for a Business Development Executive to join their team at their office based on the border of Hertfordshire and Essex. The role-holder will be instrumental in driving new business development initiatives, with a particular focus on client engagement and growth, and support with achieving firm objectives set out in the annual business plan.
- Collaborate with fee-earners to identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Work closely with the BD and Marketing Team to implement objectives outlined in the annual business plans.
- Responsible for managing the firm’s lead management software project.
- Identifying and developing relationships with new clients through business development initiatives, to raise the firm’s profile and increase firm revenue.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s key clients and develop relationships with them.
- Maintain relationships with the team and remaining up-to-date on their work in progress.
- Developing long term relationships with new and prospective clients.
- Participate in internal and external marketing/networking events, to represent and promote the Firm.
- Proven track record in delivering business development initiatives.
- Previous experience working within a professional services / legal environment.
- Understanding of client care requirements and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to prioritise workloads and manage tasks effectively.
- Have a clean driving licence.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend