Business Development Executive – Edinburgh
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
A dynamic national law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their Bristol/Edinburgh office. The firm is seeking someone to manage exciting projects and initiatives and work alongside lawyers to ensure effectiveness of business development activities. This role works within the Marketing team and reports directly to the Business Development Manager.
- Provide support to lawyers with client sourcing and networking opportunities.
- Assist lawyers with the production of marketing plans to deliver business objectives.
- Support with the delivery and analysing effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Pursuits team on strategic firm pitches.
- Collaborate with colleagues on the production of pitches and tenders.
- Assist lawyers on Client Relationship Management (CRM) activities.
- Provide support to the wider Marketing team on key marketing activities, including legal directories submissions, press and PR matters, and managing email marketing and website content.
- Previous experience working in a similar position
- Experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Able to prioritise and hand a constantly changing workload.
- Resilient and able to work through challenges and set-backs.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend