Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000.00 - £40, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2022
An international leading law firm is currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will work closely with the team to implement strategies and build BD plans across the practice group. This role reports to Business Development Manager.
- To Support the two core practice groups with ongoing Business Development profile raising activity on a regular basis.
- Will be assisting the BD manager and fee-earners with any updates to relevant brochures for the core practice areas and actively maintain credentials logs.
- You will update new work on the website, ensuring partner Bios are updated.
- To work alongside the PR, brand and online team in managing the effective digital distribution of podcasts, social media posts and other marketing content.
- Manage the full proposal lifecycle, which includes being responsible for pitches relevant to the areas above, manage/produce individual capability statements as well as input on pitch presentations
- Manage the Legal 500 and Chambers submission process for agreed practice areas (and additional sector/practice awards) and be responsible for producing high quality submissions
- Collaboratively working with the BD managers in supporting partners to further develop profitable revenue growth on their key PG client relationships.
- Working with the events manager/BD manager to produce and deliver outstanding client events (virtual or otherwise depending on restrictions).
- Coordinate with the communications and PR team on internal news announcements and press releases, supporting media plans for the different practice areas.
- To have experience working in a legal and/or professional environment.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Microsoft IT skills: PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend