Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000.00 - £40, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/04/2022
An international leading law firm are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will implement strategies and build plans for the firm’s Regulatory, Employment, Immigration and Clinical Negligence teams. This role reports to Senior Business Development Manager.
- Using the firms wide planning approach, you will be responsible for measuring, planning and creating BD plans, as well as report activities.
- Support the creation and preparation of client presentations and pitches.
- Monitor and reporting pipeline activity and revenue from key accounts.
- Assisting the Senior Business Development manager in managing the operations of the BD team, ensuring projects are efficient and effective.
- Support the Senior BD managers by liaising with our internal marketing and external design agencies to produce relevant materials.
- Managing and monitoring client feedback and assist in the client feedback programme.
- Managing email marketing campaigns using the firm’s email software and reporting on the performance of campaigns.
- Must have a degree/ qualification or equivalent.
- To have experience working in a legal or professional services environment.
- Excellent IT Microsoft skills: Powerpoint, excel and word.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend