Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/01/2022
We are working with a modern, progressive firm who is looking for a Business Development Executive, that will be based in their London office. This role holder will help shape support the Senior Business Development Manager with strategic planning of the firm’s Regulatory Pillars development. This is a great opportunity for hybrid working.
- Lead production of the firm’s key Regulator Pillar publications while meeting the needs of the firm’s clients
- Project manage selected Pillar campaigns
- Produce regular competitor and client analysis
- Support the delivery of bids, proposals, client presentation, and capability statements
- Implement CRM best practices and develop the firm’s Regulatory Pillar’s Key Programme
- Maintain the internal regulatory expertise database
- Liaise with Client Relationship Management team to develop lists for target markets and key campaign’s
- Experience of good Partner management skills in a professional environment
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong operational and project management skills
- Excellent understanding of B2B Marketing and business development
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend