Business Development Executive
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/06/2021
A leading national law firm is currently seeking for a Business Development Executive to join their lively team based in Bristol. This role will focus on driving and supporting marketing initiatives, financial services and organising events. An ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level with some equivalent experience working in a professional services setting.
- Contribute the practice group’s national BD plans supporting growth.
- Develop and implement business development initiatives.
- Assist Manager’s with the creation of proposal presentations.
- Assisting team with marketing communications, creating marketing campaign, managing social media and website updates etc.
- Manage the Internal communications channels, creating newsletter and intranet pages.
- Planning and assisting with events across different UK locations.
- Assist with the development and implementation of client plans appropriate to practice group.
- Educated to a degree level equivalent to the position.
- Strong and demonstrable experience in business development, marketing or events in a professional services environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organisational and multitasking skills.
- Proactive learner, able to quickly react to urgent requests.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend