Business Development Executive
Salary: £36,000 - £44,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/06/2023
A top-tier law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their London office. This role sits within the firm’s Private Client team and will support the Senior BDM to develop and execute business development and marketing initiatives. You will play a key role in shaping the firm’s strategy and driving growth through the delivery of innovative and effective projects.
- Collaboration with the wider team to execute the sector’s BD plans and support with relevant sectors and the wider firm, suggesting improvements throughout.
- Provide support with preparing directory and award submissions for the departments with the appropriate Fee Earners and Knowledge Lawyers.
- Work closely with Partners and Fee Earners to create credential statements, pitch documents, presentations, and other marketing materials.
- Support Partners and Fee Earners to organise, project manage and implement various client-focused events (in-person, hybrid, and virtual).
- Collaborate on the creation and distribution of newsletters and targeted client communications to enhance business development efforts.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to produce regular direct mail and email campaigns, utilising the Firm’s CRM systems (InterAction and HubSpot).
- Contribute to maintaining the intranet and websites, ensuring up-to-date and relevant business development content.
- Create and compile necessary documentation for business development meetings, such as agendas, emails, business development schedules, and other relevant documents.
- Provide assistance across sectors to team members within the BD team as required.
- Previous Business Development experience at a similar level (2 years+).
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, knowledge of CRM systems would also be ideal.
- Experience or understanding of the Private Client sector would also be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend